Thursday, February 22, 2007

Respond to Soren

Fantasy
I want to write about fantasy _ stories . I'm a big fan of fantasy – stories and I read a lot of books . " lord of the rings " , " dragon fire " & " the hobbit " for example .
I have some question to you :
1 : which sort of books do you read ? Fantasy – fiction _ Since
2 which are your favorite books ? Darren shans's - J.R.R.Talkin – Eoin Colfer
3 : why do you read them ? They are interesting and play with our feeling .
4 : why are your favorite books , your favorites book ? for the seson of question 3
5 : and when you read some books ? when we find some time !
I don't know yet and could be interested in them describe them .
I hope you answer when ever . by the way , its not important if you are a girl or a boy .
Have a nice day ,
Soren
A.S.G : Ok I love to hear your respond about your question too . 4 now babye .

No comments: